Welcome to True Sport Care
Here is the latest news about True Sport Care...
- Dr. Daniel Holland completed his Level I NKT certification. This class sets Dr. Holland apart from most other soft tissue Doctors at other facilities. He can now neurologically reprogram muscle imbalances with ease and efficiency.
- James Remien, LMT has completed his first Active Release Certification making him one of only a few Massage Therapists on Long Island to hold this distinction.
- Drs. Hope and Marc attended the 2014 ACBSP Sports Symposium, this time as Examiners for the potential Diplomate Candidates. In addition, many lecturers were on hand to educate the True Sport Care doctors on the latest advances in the world of Sports Medicine.
- The US Bobsled and Skeleton Team, with the help of Dr. Marc Taczanowski, produced a total of 6 medals at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia making their NGB(National Governing Body) the most successful at the Games. Dr. Marc Taczanowski was one of two Chiropractors selected by NGB's to represent the US at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games.
Conditions successfully treated in our office:
- Achilles Tendonopathy
- Ankle Sprain
- Plantar Fascitis
- Patellar-Femoral Syndrome (Runners Knee)
- Cervical Pain
- Lumbar Pain
- Hip Pain
- Hamstring Strain
- IT Band (Iliotibial Band) Syndrome
- Lateral Epicondylosis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Epicondylosis (Golfers Elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
True Sport Care
62 Lake Ave South, Suite C
Nesconset, NY 11767