Welcome to True Sport Care
Here is the latest news about True Sport Care...
- Congratulations to Dr. Daniel Holland on continuing his post-doctorate work in Sports Medicine by successfully completing the CCSP(Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner) Program.
- Dr. Marc Taczanowski begins his deployment with the Bobsled and Skeleton Team in the second half of their World Cup season leading up to and including the Olympics!
- Dr. Marc Taczanowski is proud to announce his official appointment to the Medical Staff for the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia.
- Drs. Hope and Marc recently completed their Level 1 certification in the NKT technique. In addition, they also completed their Level 1 Sport Performance Coaching course through USA Weightlifting.
- Dr. Hope and Dr. Marc completed their Sports Diplomate Certifications making them the only Diplomates in Sports Medicine on Long Island. Read more
- Dr. Dan completed his Level 1 CrossFit Trainer certification
Conditions successfully treated in our office:
- Achilles Tendonopathy
- Ankle Sprain
- Plantar Fascitis
- Patellar-Femoral Syndrome (Runners Knee)
- Cervical Pain
- Lumbar Pain
- Hip Pain
- Hamstring Strain
- IT Band (Iliotibial Band) Syndrome
- Lateral Epicondylosis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Epicondylosis (Golfers Elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
True Sport Care
62 Lake Ave South, Suite C
Nesconset, NY 11767